Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cover Image of Don't Forget to Remember Me available SOON!

I'm so excited!  There is so much going on and I'm so busy!  My real life sometimes feels like it intrudes so much on all I want to get accomplished with my writing!

I saw the first images of the cover drafts from my publisher yesterday and I'm very anxious to share it with all of you!  It's hard to portray an entire book in one image, but I think we're close!

Don't forget that you'll all receive the new Beyond Twilight Outtake emailed to you after June first.  Please remind any of your friends who are fans of the story to please subscribe to this blog because it won't post on my LiveJournal pages!

Also, those of you attending the TwiFicMeetUp in Las Vegas on June 6-11, please find me there!

You can win one of 25 signed copies of the paperback! There's still time!
Sign up on Goodreads.com

Thank you to all of you who have cared enough to post reviews of my novel on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and Goodreads.  As usual, it means the world to me to know that I've managed to entertain you or touch your life, if only for a moment!  You inspire me to keep writing and overwhelm me with your kind words.

I have the BEST READERS, EVER!!  Don't be afraid to email, tweet, DM or chat.  I want to talk to you!! :-)

Love and Peace...
~Kahlen
!!! xoxoxox !!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve the best of luck, you're a wonderful writer! I would love to subscribe to your blog but can not find the box to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kahlen, hope you are having fun in Las Vegas, thought I had signed up to the blog but realised I hadnt subscribed to the newsletter have amended that and now following thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I still haven't received Beyond Twilight Outtake, Is it sent already?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved loved loved the book....it broke my heart at the end...I cried like a little baby. Any idea when the second installment will be available?

    ReplyDelete